Tuesday, July 31, 2007

AnnaH Couture - Outfit #32

Casperzita by AnnaH: My boyfriend loves the friendly ghost Casper, and he asked me to do a t-shirt for him with the little ghost! I made one for him, and one for me! I also gave it to my best friend! But I love the t-shirt so much, that I decided to include it in the store! So here it his: Casper(zita)! A white t-shirt (texturized) with the friendly ghost! If you, guys out there (I think none of them read my blog, but whatever!) want a Casper t-shirt, IM me in-world! I can do it for you!

Contents: 1 t-shirt

Colours: White

Permissons: No Mod/No Cop/Trans

$Lindens: 15 (just)

------------

Credits:

- Casper(zita) by AnnaH;

- Black Mini Skirt by AnnaH (unreleased);

- Calla Day Lily Reds (Cooper);

- Perfect Image (Blue Skies) Eyes by Aradia Dielli;

- HaleyL4 Supermodel Height Shape by Naughty Designs (Mod by me);

- Skin by OPIUM (Mod by me);

- Perfect Image Glow by Aradia Dielli;

- Backgroung by Rebecca Callaway.

No comments: