Sunday, July 29, 2007

AnnaH Couture - Outfit #25

Moments by AnnaH: The basic shirts to everydaywear in 7 different colours! A lovely v-neckline and the 3/4 sleeve, gives this simple shirt with some wrinckles in the front, a very feminine touch!

Contents: seven 3/4 sleeve tees (for the combo pack) and one 3/4 sleeve tee (for solo)

Colours: Baby Blue, Apricot, Cream, Mauve, Periwinkle, Charcoal and Peach

Permissons: No Mod/No Cop/Trans

$Lindens: 70 (combo pack) Note: I will only sell them in combo pack!

------------

Credits:

- Moments by AnnaH (3/4 sleeve tees in all colours);

- G.L.A.M. "Lucky" Skinny Jeans by Chloris Hathor (gift to groupies);

- ETD Newbie Collection Young - Golden Blonde (bought when I was noobie and I still love it!);

- Perfect Image (Blue Skies) Eyes by Aradia Dielli;

- HaleyL4 Supermodel Height Shape by Naughty Designs (Mod by me);

- Skin by OPIUM (Mod by me);

- Perfect Image Glow by Aradia Dielli;

- Backgroung by Rebecca Callaway.

No comments: