Thursday, July 24, 2008

Group Gifts *this month*

I've been a bad group owner! I admit that! A few month ago I promised that I would send gifts every month... but I didn't do it in the last 2 months (I think), so this month to compensate my swetties, I've sent you not one, but two group gifts (at least, so far...).



In the picture you can see the gifts... First gift was a complete outfit, with light blue jeans with sculpted skinny legs and two simple t-shirts with pin up motives. Second gift was a set of bangles, that I did just for fun.

I hope you like! It was done with all my heart :D
Luv,
Ann


What I am wearing:
*outfit: Alanis Outfit (group gift) from *AnnaH*

*jewelry: Soraya Bangles (group gift) from *AnnaH*
*belt: Leather Belt DarkBrown from Maitreya
*shoes: Chucks from Akeyo
*hair: Buttercup II from Calla
*skin: Tuesday Honey [Daisy] from *blowpop*
*shape: pixie body from .: mela's :.

No comments: