Thursday, May 1, 2008

Little reminder...

Update: When I said I was finishing a bag of goodies, I was actually finishing some bags of goodies! There are four hearts in the place where the show is going to happen! They will be available as soons as the show starts, and they look like hearts with black bows! Just like the one in the picture:






I just want to remind everyone about the Runway Fashion Show, that will take place tonight...





I hope to see you all there (here) tonight! I am finishing a bag of goodies for all that come to see the new collection, so don't miss it! 12 new complete outfits will be release, that will show you clothes made for young people ready to have fun, to explore the beauty of the nature and to find their own fool's gold. Don't miss it!


Luv,
Ann

No comments: