Monday, April 28, 2008

System skirts rulezz

This two outfits were in the wall of my studio for too long, and I was so sad because I was afraid of releasing them because of the "system skirts not showing in the new viewer". I was tired of having them, using them and not selling them, so they are now available in my mainstore, and I am very proud of them! I am a huge fan of system skirts, and I still love my first outfits, when I didn't know how to use flexis. Here are the new ones:


Antonia is a classy style, named after Antonia Marat. We all know she loves system skirts, so we share this "love". She also loves animal prints (as I do, in SL) and so I though this is something she would like, and when I showed her I think she really did. The outfit has a system skirt, an animal prints corset and a sheer shrug. It also comes with sculpted belt and sculpted sleeves for the shrug.

Antonia ia also wearing...
Skin from Another Fundraiser - lf0 Myllie Writer;
Hair from Truth - Berri 2 in Sable;
Jewerly from Muse - Chatelaine Shoulder Brooch and Chain



Dulce is a even more classy look! I already have gave a sneak a peak of what would it be the Dulce shirt, in the group. The complete outfit comes with system skirt in a beautiful blue with high waist, a light blue buttond down shirt, with sculpted sleeves and prim collar, sock, gloves and a very cool hat! I've also had a flexi skirt for those who don't like system skirts. The sash can be use with or without the skirt, and vice versa so it is very usefull for mix&match. All the other item come in all layers available too.

Skin from FabFree - Cher's Rez Day;
Hair from ETD - Flapper in Chestnut;
Shoes from Jaywalk - Bree in Onyx;
Jewerly from Miam Miam - Heart Drop Necklace (Valentine's Gift)


Both available at Sedna, shop.onrez.com and SLexchange.com
Luv,
Ann

No comments: