Saturday, May 3, 2008

Fool's Gold - Part I "The boys"

I released past thursday a collection based on basically beach/casual wear! What I am going to show you today is the 2 outfits I've done for the boys.

First, Azazello, named after my best SL friend, Azazello Zeluco! It is a very casual look with dark denim shorts with prim legs and a dark polo with a nice design in the chest. He is an active guy, that need to look fashionable and yet casual and parctical. The polo shirt with the chest design is casual and stylish, and the dark short jeans are perfect for a summer day.


Azazello is also wearing hair from Muism - Shaggy, Skin from Fleur - Late Shift and Shoes from Muism - Black Loafers.

Next, we have Diego, named after my RL brother, Diogo! Diego has a casual chic style. He likes to dress well and look handsome everywhere he goes. The dark jeans are perfect for the "everyday" look, and the sweater is good for that summer nights when there are a little breeze.


Diego is also wearing hair from Muism - Rio, Skin from Fleur - Late Shift and Shoes from Muism - Black Loafers.

Hope you like =)

No comments: