Monday, March 10, 2008

RFL Clothing Fair is sooo close

OMG ... Relay for Life - Clothing Fair is very, very, very close and I still have a lot to do! I have been trying to do all the things I need, but RL comes first and weekends are terrible! I need to sit and rest a little...


Last night I was trying to set up my store at the RFL sim and I was so tired that I really needed to sit and think about all the things I want to do before the event starts! My store isn't ready, I need to finish the new releases, need to change all the prices and somehow I need to have some time to put the system card working! Oh I haven't told you? Yes, *AnnaH* is going to have a system card so you can offer your friends gift cards! I already have the system, but it's not working yet!

In the meanwhile I want you to remember that RFL is oppening it's doors March 17th. So mark your calendars! Remember that "until there's a cure, there's a relay for life!" Mark your calendars and save your lindens!


Luv,
Ann

No comments: