Saturday, April 5, 2008

Silver or Gold?!?

I've made a new casual outfit - Alessandra and Alessandra II.




The difference between them are the buttons on the pants and on the halter vest. Also, the tube top is in another colour. Alessandra is the outfit with silver buttons and purple tube top. Alessandra II has gold buttons and a yellow tube top! Hopw you like both! I do! As usual, they come in all layers. The pants also have flared leg cuffs and slouchy leg cuffs!

I have to say that the colours of the tops were inspired in the works of others.

For example, the purple tube top looks great with the new *blowpop* skins [little bird] - that is the one I am using in the ad! I am also using the Jaywalk Dominique Shoes (in giraffe purple) and the hair from Truth (Natalia in black).

The tube top was born after I saw the group gift of Mirai Style. A cool hat/hair in yellow! Also wearing S5 exotic natural 1 from Tuli, and shoes from !BF (Urban Bohemian Sandals).

I've add some jewerly to complement the outfits! Both necklaces are from Miam Miam and the pearl bracelet is from Bonita!

Available in Sedna, shop.onrez and slexchange.com.


Luv,
Ann

No comments: