Friday, April 4, 2008

New @ *AnnaH*

So I was wearing this ETD Strengh hair for so many days, paring it with the Jaywalk Persephone Boots, but nothing else matches my pink stuff! I don't have much pink clothes... I was seriously needing something that would match prefectly with both hair and boots. That's when it realised that a belt would make the difference!


And then, Emma was born! It was all about PINK. Emma is a simple outfit, that comes with system skirt, flexi skirt and shorts. The shorts have sculpted cuffs. It also has a casual t-shirt with a cool design in the front. Then we have the belt... a large pink belt, in all layers that you may need!

I hope you like the new outfit as much as I do! As I said before Emma is also wearing hair from ETD (RFL Limited), boots from Jaywalk (4 RFL), skin from MM Skins.

Luv,
Ann

PS - Don't forget to vote!

No comments: