Sunday, March 16, 2008

Relay For Life - Clothing Fair

I can't be long... I am in a kind of vacations... So I'll be quick...

Tomorrow is the BIG day! Realy for Life will open it's doors! And you will not believe how amazing it is going to be! The sims are soooo beautiful... the stores are so amazing, and the designs are awesome, and the main reason is the one that comes from our hearts! So, don't forget to go there! It is really important and I am sure you are going to love it!



Don't forget that there will be 2 outfits from my store, that will be limited editions, only available during the fair. EVA and KATE will be both 250L$ but it's for a good cause, so, don't save your lindens in there! All proceeds will go to Relay for Life.






Both, Eva and Kate are beautiful dresses, for special ocasions, and I am sure you all are going to love them! Models in the pictures are also wearing hair by ETD, skins from *blowpop* and jewerly from Last Call and Sh*t Happens.

Don't forget... until there's a cure... there's a relay!

Luv,
Ann

No comments: