Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

I really don't like V-Day! Don't ask me why... I do have a boyfriend and all... but it's just me! My way!


Your Candy Heart Says "My Way"

You love to be in love, as long as it means being showered with attention.
And no need for you to give anything in return - being with you is gift enough.

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: a first class trip to Hawaii

Your flirting style: witty and showy

What turns you off: having to "chase" someone

Why you're hot: you're more confident (and arrogant) than a rock star!

2 comments:

Laynie said...

Because it's an entirely manufactured marketing holiday? Because it sets up everyone for unrealistic expectations?

This is purely my opinion, but it seems like it sucks for everyone, almost. People who aren't in a relationship feel bad because they don't have someone special to spend the day with. People who ARE in a relationship feel bad because their day didn't live up to the ads.

Frankly, I'd rather be in a relationship with someone who treats every day like Valentine's day, rather than showing his love twice a year by sending flowers and chocolates, neither of which I like. (I am, too, so I feel lucky there!)

Ana said...

Luckyly I am in relationship with someone that treates me everyday like a Valentine's Day! The problem is that I am not a romantic person. I am with my bf everyday, and everyday he makes me feel like a special woman, so I am lucky, and I don't need this holiday to show my love (in my own way).