Monday, February 11, 2008

New Releases :)

If you know me in RL, you would know that I have a lot of small jackets, like boleros, and that I always have one in my bag, just in case... you know? Based on my Real life and my Real jackets I am going to release three new outfits, with boleros (obvious) that can be use in different occasions.


In this first case, we have Simone! Simone is a business women that needs to be prepare for any kind of event, and because of that she needs lots of options (here we can also read layers!). You can wear shorts with or without sculpted legs, a pencil skirt or a fishtail skirt. My only advice is to wear a "skirt shape" in if you wear the skirts. Bolero has sculpted sleeves. L$200



Now, let's think of something like a romantic date... Julia is a simple and romantic girl, and she has a date. Everyone knows that it's hard to decide what to wear when we have a date! Julia has 2 flexi skirts (different colours) and lots of layers, so she can decide easily what to wear (everyone knows that is hard to decide what to wear when we have a date LoL). Bolero has prim balloon sleeves. L$120



For a casual look, we have Catherine! She can go have lunch with friends or just catch a movie! Black jeans always look good on us and they fit perfectly in any ocassion! Catherine also has a top that can be use with or without the flexi babydoll. Again, lots of layers! Jeans have prim flares and bolero has sculpted sleeves. L$120

That's all for today!
I hope you like the new releases! I have to say that I am very happy with them!
You can pick them up in Sedna.

Luv,
Ann

PS - I will post soon the photos of the winners :) They are already in the store!

PS 1 - Outfits available in shop.onrez and SLExchange.


Credits:
Simone:
Clothes: *AnnaH*
Jewerly: Teardrop Earrings by Artilleri
Glasses: Paula Glasses in Black by Artilleri
Shoes: Michelle Pumps in Black by Sin Shoes
Manicure: Custom nailpolish pink2 by Tuli
Hair: Rita in Caramel by Artilleri
Skin: S5 medium ~ glam 3 by Tuli
Shape: Haley L4 by ND (modify by me)

Julia:

Clothes: *AnnaH*
Jewerly: Lovintine's Set by *KK*
Shoes: Dominique Giraffe in Lilac by LC Vamp
Manicure: Sacha Manicure by SW
Hair: Hibicus in Bleached Blondes - Champagne by Calla
Eyes: Astral purple eyes by Inspired
Skin: S5 tan ~ natural 1 by Tuli
Shape: Haley L4 by ND (modify by me)

Catherine:
Clothes: *AnnaH*
Jewerly: Angel Cameo Choker by
Caroline's and Beaded Heart Necklace in black and gold by Eolande's
Glasses: Nora Glasses in Blue by Artilleri
Shoes:
Michelle Pumps in Black by Sin Shoes
Manicure: Presto Manicure by SW
Hair: Reed in Bleached Blondes - Champagne by Calla
Skin: Pale SkinGloss-Old HollyWood by MMSkins
Shape: Haley L4 by ND (modify by me)

No comments: