Saturday, September 1, 2007

Well... it's Saturday!

Hey guys...

it's Satudary morning and the store is open now... I am sorry for not being finished as I would like it to be, but I still have my right hand hurt =( but since I promised you I would open Saturday, I will!

So don't forget we have a new LM!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sedna/192/158/28

I also have something new for you! I am sorry I couldn't do more, but I really hope you like!









If you want all the colours, just buy 3 at the same time and IM me, for me to check out the transaction history, and I'll offer you the 4rd colour! If you don't buy them all at the same time, I can't offer you the other one! If you don't have the money for them 3 at the same time, talk to me before buy them!

Don't forget, last minutes of sales in the OLD store! The LM in the blog is for the old store! The new LM is in this post!

Update: The sales in the old store will continue until 6:00PM (GMT). I will remove the store around that time!


Luv,
Ann

No comments: