Friday, May 8, 2009

FDC Review: Nardya Rousselot

The third assignment that we - the 35 designers of the FDC - have to accomplish is to blog about one of the others creators design! I am going to blog about Nardya Rousselot and her amazing dress. I was sooo happy when I saw that I had to blog about it! It is tottally me!


Nardya was challenged by Amutey Decuir. Amutey asked for "extravagant, crazy, eye popping" and Nardya certainly achieved that!


FDC-Review01


This pink dress is absolutly fabulous. The detailing on the texture is very refine and the sculpted work is very well done! I didn't need to fit the sculpted skirt, as it fits perfectly! The sculpted part of the top needed a little adustment, but very easy to do!


FDC-Review02


The colour of the dress is a beautilf pale pink that I am absolutly in love with, and the sculpted skirt has small flowers that make the skirt look so delicate. Again, I have to say that the texture is very detailed and well done!


Though this is supposed to be a review to the dress of Nardya, I am not really a reviewer, so I am not sure what else to say about it, except that I am in love with it from the moment I look at it!


You can find this dress and the creations of all the other 34 amazing designers at:
FDC store @ Road to Oz
FDC store @ Sn@tch city

No comments: