Saturday, April 25, 2009

(your inner) Male Model @ .:StoRin:.

New release available at Lalique. Now, for the guys, a new set called MAle Model that includes 10 static poses for males. These poses try to show expressions through body language! I think they are kinda perfect to show male clothes, 'cuz there is not distortion (or at least I tried hard for that).

.:StoRin:. Male Model Pack

I've done a previous pack of male poses, a long time ago, but definitly I think they suck, so I am restarting from scratch! This first pack of male poses - pack01M, is available in posepack of 10 poses, in-world or at Xstreet SL, for L$425, or single poses, for L$50 each!

Get the taxi to Lalique and go pick the newness! Also available on Xtreet SL here!

Read the rest of this entry here.


Luv,
Ann

No comments: