Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy 2008 ... in Style

Update: Just to let you all know that the dresses are available at shop.onrez!


Hi everyone!

I just want to wish you a great 2008! I hope it will be your best year ever! As for SLifes, I want it to be a 2008 with lots of style, so I've created 3 new dresses! I release them yesterday, but I was late to my dinner and party, so I couldn't post them here...

We have Angela, the perfect dress for a party... You can have it in gold or silver, and it comes in all available layers, and also with both scripted and non-scripted skirt! I have include a note with the some details about my shape, so that your ass don't pop out the skirt!






Then we have the passionate Eleanor! A sexy but sweet red strapless dress. Also comes in all layers and with both script and non-scripted flexi skirts.




To finish in great style, I introduce Beatrice! Beatrice is for sweet girls, that want to feel a little bit sexy, but not too much! Available in all layers and with both scripted and non-scripted skirt.




Enough of talk... Go get the dresses! Only 150L$ each, so it's not too much! Available in Sedna!

Have a great 2008 :)

Luv,
Ann


Credits:

For Angela:
Hair: Loelle in Black from Maitreya
Manicure: Pink Cotton Candy French Tip from Awesome Designs
Shoes: "Michelle" pumps in Black from Sin Shoes
Skin: (Fe) brow2, freckles, greed from Another Shop
Eyes: Lapis Lazuli Gemstone Eyes from Inspired
Lashes: Thora Lashes from Minnu Skins
Shape: Hayle L4 from Naughty Designs (modify by me)
Necklace: Lady Cameo Set - With Sautoir from !BF!
Bracelets: Double Metal Bracelet from Miriel

For Eleanor:
Hair: Anne in Mocha from ETD
Manicure: Glitter Manicure Black from Sin Skins
Shoes: "Michelle" pumps in Black from Sin Shoes
Skin: (Se) brow1, freckles, envy from Another Shop
Eyes: Aquamarine Gemstone Eyes from Inspired
Lashes: Thora Lashes from Minnu Skins
Shape: Hayle L4 from Naughty Designs (modify by me)
Necklace: Poema Pearls Combo (Mystic Black/Black) from Last Call Covet

For Beatrice:
Hair: Emily in Elika's Red from ETD
Manicure/Pedicure: Lily Manicure from Skin Within
Shoes: Caliah Shoes from Last Call Vamp
Skin: S4 sunkissed brown brows ~ rosy lips from Tuli
Eyes: Tanzanite Gemstone Eyes from Inspired
Lashes: Thora Lashes from Minnu Skins
Shape: Hayle L4 from Naughty Designs (modify by me)
Bangles: Clymene Bangles from Rose Petals Designs

No comments: