Monday, December 3, 2007

SHINE Limited Edition Liana

Ok, so I have this costumer that I haven't met yet, but she is probably my best costumer of all times! I wanted to show her how appreciate I am, so I gave her name to my new dress! It's another SHINE Limited Edition, because helping is never too much! It's going to be 100L$ just like the other one, so that everyone can have it!

I think the dress is very pretty, and is something that can be include in the style that Alaska asked for this fundraising! Then, to finish the style, I had this amazing jewerly from my good friend and the most talent jewellery maker of SL, Elexor Matador, in the same colour of the dress (available at *EMJ* store), and voilà! Here it is... Liana!




Don't forget that all funds will revert to Medecins Sans Frontiéres.

SHINE Limited Edition Liana available in my mainstore at Sedna (192, 158, 28)

Oh... and thanks Liana Araia :) This one is dedicated to you!

Luv,
Ann


Credits:
Hair: Autumn in Black - Philotic Energy
Manicure: Skin Within in Lily from Skin Within - Group Freebie
Shoes: Alethea in SeaFoam - Last Call VAMP
Jewerly:
Platinum Aquamarine Teardrops Bracelet - *EMJ*
Platinum Aquamarine Teardrops Choker- *EMJ*
Platinum Aquamarine Teardrops Earrings- *EMJ*
Skin: Minnu Model Skins - Group Gift
Shape: Hayle L4 - Naughty Designs
Perfect Image Glow - Aradia Dielli
and...
all poses from ANIMAH (obvious)

No comments: