Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sedna for Sell

Again, I am remember you that my store in Sedna is still available. I am studding the proposals by now, and if you want to know more about it, just IM me in world. I will take you there.

Sedna is a commercial zone, with lots of stores (some of them empty, because it's a growing thing). The store I am selling is the one right in front of *AnnaH* Couture. For now, it is the Wild Rose Home Designs, but soon Milu will leave the store. It has 1120 sq. m and a primitive limit of 384. I will not ask a specific price for the store. I am opening to proposals for now! I will choose the one I think it's better for me and for business in Sedna.

Well, it's a great store. I love it, but I don't need to have 2 stores one in front of the other LoL

Oh and now some pics of what it looks like (with the furniture of Wild Rose HD inside, but you can see how it looks like!)


The entrance of the store!


View of the inside!


View from the inside!


The neighbourhood!



So if you want to know more, IM me or e-mail me! Whatever!

Luv,
Ann

No comments: