Friday, August 17, 2007

AnnaH Couture - Season Combo Pack


Season Collection by AnnaH: I decided that I should sell the entire Season Collection in one combo pack! For those who just want the all dresses, a little discount in the combo! I hope you all like!


Contents: The 4 dresses (Summer, Spring, Autumn and Winter)

Colours: (Summer in Tuscuny - Orange/Blue; Spring Green - Light Green/Green; Indian Autumn - Bordeaux/Light Pink; Winter Snowflake - White/Blue)

Permissons: Mod/No Cop/Trans (for all flexi stuff) & No Mod/No Cop/Trans (for the rest)

$Lindens: 350

------------

Credits:

- Season Collection by AnnaH;

- Perfect Image (Grey Skies) Eyes by Aradia Dielli;

- Calla Hair (I'll post it again when I log in);

- HaleyL4 Supermodel Height Shape by Naughty Designs (Mod by me);

- Alina Singles Beach Tan - "Tea Rose" by Naughty Designs;

- Perfect Image Glow by Aradia Dielli;

- Backgroung by Rebecca Callaway.

No comments: