Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Apologize...

I know... too many escuses and nothing new! I suck! But this new store is a nightmare to build, and I want it to be good and it's not coming the way I wanted... I am so sorry for taking so much time doing this!


It's good for you tho... You still have the 50% off sale in George 5. The Flickr Contest for December is also on, with a L$8000 store card for the winner! And my criativity is now on clothes again, so I have a little sneak a peek for you...




But you'll have to wait till the new store is open... sorry!!!


<3 Ann

1 comment:

Ana said...

Thanks Helan :) I think I maybe should do more posts, but lately the day is not enough for all I have to do! I'll post more as soon as I finish some projects :)

You also should stop by my flickr! I ocassionaly write small posts there, with my shopping choices!

<3 Ann