Thursday, July 3, 2008

Kiss me and SALES (Last Days)

Today I've done a new couple's poseball! I still love doing poses, though I don't have much time to do it! I have to admit that couple's are the worst things to do, but my favourites to take pictures =) This one is for the lovers...


Don't we look cute? Me and Kamian with our Mew ears looking so sweet and tender... I have no idea what Kamian is wearing, but I am wearing clothes from Last Call, boots from ::69:: and hair from Mirai Style. I can forget to tell you that the awesome skin I am wearing (though you can't see it very well) is from *blowpop*. Annyka is always suprising me with the new make ups! I love her skins and I am addicted to her. Both ears (mine and Kamian's) are from a store called O.o

Well, the poseball is available at Sedna, shop.onrez and SL Exchange now! It is L$150 as usual, and it's mod/cop/no trans. You can find it in the poseball section in my store! Because it's a new pose, it's not in sale!

And talking about sales... I told I was going to finish the sale when I released something new, but I also said that the promotion 2 = 3 (if you don't know what I am talking go here) will stay till sunday, so what I am going to do is to keep both sale and promotion till monday morning, and then everything will be back to normal! Go grab everything while you can!

No comments: