Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Twiggy

Lyra Blackthorne, from Body Doubles Shapes, asked me to do a SL version of a red dress that Twiggy (if you don't know who Twiggy is, click here) was wearing in one photo she gave me. She only asked me for a similiar "front" of the dress, and I could do whatever I wanted in the back! So, here you have the latest release of *AnnaH*...


I have also done 2 other colours. Black and Blue. I can say that I've been wearing this dress in the last few days, because I really love it! The texture is very cool, and the back of the dress is a bit sexy, revealing a little bit of skin. It is a system skirt, so is definitly one of my faves!




Twiggy is wearing hair from ETD, shoes from Jaywalk, bracelets from !BF, necklace from Miam Miam and skin from Chai.

To the ones that belong to my group for so long, I've offered Twiggy a few days back. I really know that without them I wouldn't be who I am today, so this is a little thank you! The enrollment in the group is close for now! Available at Sedna, shop.onrez and SLExchange!


Hope you like!
Luv,
Ann

No comments: