Tuesday, January 15, 2008

*AnnaH* - Photo Contest

Hi girls!

I am renovating the mainstore and I realize that I needed good Display Pictures to decorate the place! So I am going to do a photo contest.

To participate you have to send me your pictures. The only conditions is that you MUST be wearing *AnnaH* Couture clothes (obviously).

You can send the pictures through notecard, with your name and the LM of the place where you took the photo. All pictures must have full rights! If you prefer (and I do) you can send the pictures through e-mail to annah.whitfield@gmail.com, again with your name and the slurl from the place where you took it! This way it will not loose quality! All pictures must be at least 800 x 600. What I want to do with the pictures is something like the pictures in this post! That's why I need full rights and quality pictures!

You must send me your photos until 3rd February (12:00 AM SL Time - Sunday). I will announce the winners by the 10th February. I will choose my 3 favourite pictures (maybe with the help of Myllie Writer, if she wants to help me. Haven't ask her yet! lol). However, I do reserve the right to not choose any winner.

The winners will earn a certificate of 3000L$ to spend in *AnnaH* Couture store, until the end of March, so you can buy old and new outfits that may be release until that day! Plus, your face will be in all *AnnaH* Couture stores!





Any questions, IM me! If I never answer you back, try again! IM's cap sometimes!

Awww forgot the LM! Stupid me!!! Come pick your clothes in Sedna!

I am waiting for your photos!
Luv,
Ann




It's my first contest so I forgot to mention some things like...

- The main outfit must be from *AnnaH* Couture, which means you can add another pieces to complement the outfit, if you wish so, but the center pieces HAVE to be from *AnnaH*;

- I would like to have the list of credits, so I can credit in my blog, but if you already sent me your photo don't worry! However, if you can and don't mind, credits will be appreciate;

- I don't want blank backgrounds in the pictures! You can do your own background, use one already made or take pictures in SL places! Not blank backgrounds, please!

- Also, the winners will be post in my blog, and it will appear in the Fashion Planet feed;

I think that's all for now...

No comments: